Presentation of the warranty
Water-Gate barriers are manufactured and inspected with high quality standards.
Since the Water-Gate barrier is made entirely of polymers, its lifespan is estimated at more than 20 years if it is used for occasional purposes or for short periods. However, even if the polymer fabrics used for manufacturing have received treatments to counter the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays, it is the latter which are the most harmful for the materials used tomake the barriers.
Damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper use or improper storage are not part of this warranty. Here are some examples:
- Improper handling: Transporting the barrier by hanging it and leaving it touch the ground instead of lifting it can cause abrasions to the material, which can have a negative effect on the performance of the barrier.
- Improper use: Damage resulting from the use of solid, liquid or gaseous substance or inappropriate chemicals.
- Repair work: Any damage (tears, holes) caused by sharp objects, can be repaired, but cannot be covered by this warranty. However, any repairs made by the manufacturer or distributor are covered under this warranty.
- Exceptional constraints: Water barriers subjected to a higher load than the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Storage: Mould from wet stored water barriers and damage from ultraviolet rays when the barriers are stored outdoors.
Our warranty refers exclusively to the parts and devices supplied by us. The warranty is void if, without our permission, modifications or repairs have been made.
Any complaint must be addressed to MegaSecur in writing as soon as possible and must include a description of the damage, photos and/or videos and any other relevant material. The actions to be followed will be determined by MegaSecur.
MegaSecur ensures that its customers receive the greatest satisfaction and protection through its products. However, we will not accept any responsibility for claims for damages, accidental or not.